“We Build New Clubs and support all clubs in achieving excellence.”
Slate of Officers
and Meeting Information
There is still an opportunity to be a floor candidate for Division A Director.
In order for anyone to run from the floor they must state their intent to run at least one week prior to elections AND they must be interviewed by the committee. Therefore, submit a completed application to: email@example.com
District 14 Annual Business Meeting will be held on April 24th at 10:30 AM during which the district council will be voting to select the 2021-2022 slate of officers as well as Club realignment. DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS APRIL 18th.
A few details to remember:
- Business Meeting will be held on Saturday, April 24th
- Club Presidents and Club Vice Presidents Education make up the quorum for elections
- If we do not have a quorum, we will need to hold another meeting
- You cannot assign a Proxy; NO PROXIES are allowed for a virtual meeting
- The link to vote will be sent out just before the meeting to all who registered
- We will be using Election Buddy for the elections
The Path To
A Better You
The Path To
2. Visit a Club
The club is at the heart of your journey. It’s the place you and other members meet to practice, learn, grow, mentor and share. It’s important to find one that’s right for you, and it’s okay to visit a few before joining one. With over 16,600 clubs to choose from, you’re sure to find one nearby!
4. Choose Your Learning Path
The Pathways learning experience is Toastmasters’ education program. There are 11 specialized learning paths to choose from and an opportunity to leverage over 300 unique competencies. Find the path that’s right for you and start building real-world, transferable skills today!
dISTRICT 14 TOASTMASTERS
“LET’S GET CONNECTED”
Member & Club