District 14 Weekly Newsletter
Our district newsletter is sent out every week on Tuesday at 10 AM (Eastern Time). It contains important information about upcoming events, membership renewals, district awards & incentives, and more.
The Public Relations Manager is responsible for sending the weekly newsletter via Mailchimp. However, the from name field will say “District 14 Toastmasters” (previously, it said, “PR Manager” and “Public Relations Manager”).
- Sign into your Toastmasters account on https://www.toastmasters.org.
- Click on the “Welcome” link at the top.
- Click on the “Edit contact information and privacy” button on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click on “My Privacy and Consents.”
- Click the “Yes” button for email.
- Click “Save Privacy and Consents.”
- After you complete steps 1-6, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let the Public Relations Manager (Jessica Dukharan, DTM) know that you opted in for WHQ marketing emails so she can add you to the District 14 Toastmasters email list.
In order for us to have permission to send you the district newsletter, you must opt in for WHQ marketing emails first. If a member opts out of WHQ marketing emails, that action affects us at the district level (our Public Relations Manager confirmed this with Toastmasters International). Please follow the instructions above to opt in for WHQ emails and our district newsletter emails.
Reason #1: The newsletter may be in your promotions folder, spam folder, or junk folder. Please check those folders for previous editions.
Note: The from name field may say “PR Manager” or “Public Relations Manager” for newsletters that were sent before July 17, 2021.
Reason #2: You may have unsubscribed from our email list during the 2020-2021 fiscal year or 2021-2022 fiscal year. If you would like to re-subscribe to our email list, then send an email to email@example.com to let the Public Relations Manager (Jessica Dukharan, DTM) know.
Reason #3: The email newsletter may have bounced. This could be due to several reasons such as your email address not being correct on the Toastmasters website, your email server blocking the delivery, your inbox being full, etc. You can learn more about bounces here: https://mailchimp.com/help/soft-vs-hard-bounces/.
If your email address is correct and reasons 1 & 2 don’t apply to you, then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so the Public Relations Manager and her team can look into it.