Congratulations! What an incredible photo finish of the 2018-2019 Toastmaster year. Through your auspicious fortitude and collective efforts, District 14 achieved “Select Distinguished” status. Each of you exemplified the notion of any goal is possible if one has the sagacity to believe and achieve. When members are engaged, magic happens.
Let’s take a moment to stroll down memory lane for the year-end review:
– Successful rounds of summer and winter TLIs held
– We had a wonderful Educational Summit – 2018
– First Virtual Business Meeting
– All Divisions concluded the 2019 year as Select Distinguished or President’s Distinguished
– An amazing 2019 “Illuminate Your Path” Annual Conference featuring the Buffalo Soldiers, Morris Baxter of WCLK Radio, Keith Parker, President & CEO of Goodwill of North Georgia and a parade of stars with over 300 attendees
– A record of 30 Clubs earning Beat The Clock Awards
– District 14 is named “Select Distinguished” June 30, 2019
What a spectacular and memorable year it was!
Thank you District 14 for your diligent work, leadership, and dedication to win. I encourage each of you to support the 2019-2020 District trio: Brenda Benjamin, District Director, Anwesha Banerjee, Program Quality Director and Pathik Patel, Program Quality Director.
I am humbled and honored to have been of service. We finished as One Team, One Goal. Mission Accomplished!
Attached is a photo from the International Convention held in Denver, Colorado.